- Mental Health of Colorado
Provides education, advocacy and support to help Coloradoans achieve mental wellness.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
Visit NAMI's home page.
- Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health
Colorado Chapter provides support, advocacy and education for families, children and youth.
- Colorado chapter of NAMI
Visit NAMI’s Colorado Page.
- Empower Colorado
Empower Colorado is an organization run by families and offers support, education, advocacy and resources to families with children and youth who have social, emotional or mental health challenges.
- The Bazelon Center for Mental Health Law
Provides advocacy information for people with mental disabilities. This site provides excellent information on mental health advance directives
- Colorado Cross Disabilities Coalition
Colorado's statewide organization run by and for people with all types of disabilities working to support disability rights.
- Peak Parent Center
Parent to parent information and training for families of children with disabilities
- The Legal Center for People with Disabilities and Older People
Provides advice and takes cases on the legal rights of people with disabilities
Other Mental Health Web Sites Links
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Psychological Association
- Association of Treatment of Sexual Offenders
- Caring On-Line: Eating Disorders
- Internet Mental Health
- Mental Health Net
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Research and Training Center on Family Support and Children's Mental Health
- Medline Plus
A service of the National U.S. Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health. This site offers information about medications, treatments and other health topics in a easy to understand format.
Health Information for parents, teens and children. Written for children to read