If you or your family needs mental health services, we make it easy for you to get services from the provider of your choice. As a Medicaid Member, you can choose to see someone at the Community Mental Health Center or an independent provider who is in our network.
- If you don’t know about mental health services in your part of Colorado, call the CHP Access to Care Line at 1-800-804-5008. You can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can talk to a mental health counselor who will help you find a provider near you who meets your needs.
- You can call or visit your nearest community mental health center office. Find the mental health center closest to you.
- You can visit find a provider from our provider directory
- You can search our data base by going to Referral Connect
If you have never had mental health services, you can learn more about them by clicking on one of the following links.
- Kinds of mental health services
- Types of mental health professionals
- Choosing a Mental Health Professional
- Working with your mental health professional
- Evaluating your care
- Second Opinions
- Alternative Treatments