CHP offers web based services to help you get the most from your mental health care.
Free online therapy now available in ColoradoIf you want to try therapy but can’t take the time off work, can’t travel to an appointment, or don’t feel comfortable speaking to somebody face to face – free online therapy is now available!
Beacon Health Options, in partnership with Colorado Health Partnerships (CHP) are pleased to announce the launch of Colorado Online Therapy, powered by Ieso Digital Health.
Many people suffer from mental health problems. Anxiety, stress and depression can affect anyone at any time. It can make life and your responsibilities hard to cope with. It can also be hard to seek the help that you need.
If you have anxiety, depression or a level of stress that affects your daily life, there is no need to suffer alone. Colorado Online Therapy can help.
How we think of ourselves and the world around us can affect how we feel and act. Negative thoughts can lead to unhelpful behaviors that may stop our problems from getting better.
Online therapy can help you uncover these unhelpful thoughts and behaviors. Your therapist can then work with you to alter these patterns. You and your therapist will work together to help you make the changes that you need in your life.
Therapy takes place during a private and secure live online appointment using written (typed) conversation.
Colorado Online Therapy is proven to be as effective as in-person therapy but with added benefits. For example:
- You can have your therapy anywhere. All you need is an internet connection, computer, tablet or smartphone. This means that you do not have to travel to your appointment.
- You can make appointments at any time of day - including evenings and weekends. This makes it easy to fit therapy around your life.
- People can find it easier to open up in online therapy than when speaking to a therapist in-person. It can also allow you and your therapist to get to important issues faster.
- You can re-read what was said during therapy after the session finishes. It can help remind you what was said. Some people also find it easier to remember what happens during therapy via reading and writing than when speaking out loud.
Signing up for therapy is easy. You could be in treatment receiving the help you need within days.
Colorado Online Therapists are licensed in Colorado with at least Masters level training. You would have the same therapist for all of your treatment. The service is free to CHP members who are aged 18+.
Sign up now, or find out more information, at www.iesohealth.com.
Other Online services
- Achieve Solutions (link to achieve solutions) This on-line library offers more than 6,000 articles on more than 200 health topics. The articles cover health and wellness, family care, depression, anxiety, substance abuse, financial and legal concerns. Click here and type your question in the search box in the upper right hand corner. This site offers many tools that can help you in your recovery. Anyone can view these articles.
If you enrolled as CHP Medicaid member, we offer secure on-line services to help you make the most of your Medicaid mental health benefits. You MUST have an active Colorado Medicaid number to log onto these secure pages.
- Member Connect This site lets you view details about your mental health services. You can log into this secure site to read about benefits and coverage, service approvals and letters. You can also take a quick survey. Only you can see the information once you create a secure log in.
- ReferralConnect This site helps you find a provider. You can search our large network of providers by zip code to find one close to you.