News & Events
- Prescription Medication Changes
- Check out the health literacy resources that are free for everyone to use!
- Beacon Health Options announces Peer Specialist Training. Please check back for dates.
- Statewide Mental Health Crisis Line Colorado’s statewide mental health crisis hotline is taking calls. They are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year at 844-493-TALK (8255). To learn more, visit their website.
- CHP Performance Improvement Advisory Committee (PIAC)
- Please click on the link below to find out more about the new CHP Committee. PIAC Information
- We want to hear your story and advice.
- How does the recent election impact Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid program)? Our goal is to keep you updated on any changes to Health First Colorado related to the recent election. Please click on the link, ACA FAQ's, for the latest information
- Preventing Suicide in Colorado.
- Nurse Advice Line - The Department of Health Care, Policy and Financing (HCPF) has a new NURSE ADVICE LINE to help Medicaid members with health needs. If you are a Medicaid Member, you can talk to a registered nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Nurses can answer questions about your health care. They can give you advice if you are having a medical emergency. Call the Nurse Advice line at 1-800-283-3221. Learn more about HCPF’s Nurse Advice Line.
- Lunch and Learn Event: Sign up quickly, space is limited to 25 Members. Topics of Member's Rights and Responsibilities Click here for flyer
Whether you are a Medicaid Member, a family member served by Colorado Health Partnerships or a provider, you can find useful information with the click of a mouse:
Services: Find out more about the services that Colorado Health Partnerships provides thru the Colorado Medicaid Community Mental Health Services Program and its contract with Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing.
About: Learn more about Colorado Health Partnerships and what the Partnership means for you!
Contacts: Get connected to Colorado Health Partnerships. Get answers to your questions and responses to your concerns through the website or our toll free number!
In the Spotlight: Stay informed about Colorado mental health news and upcoming educational events offered by Colorado Health Partnerships.
Members and Families: Get information and resources regarding Mental Health treatment, as well as information regarding members’ rights and responsibilities under Medicaid regulations.
Providers: Get information on Colorado Health Partnerships’ benefits and requirements for Providers.
You can call Colorado Health Partnerships at the following toll-free numbers:
Providers: 800-804-5040 or 719-538-1430