Who is Colorado Health Partnerships? (CHP)
As our name implies, Colorado Health Partnerships(CHP) is a partnership between eight community mental health centers and Beacon Health Options. This partnership formed in 1995 to become a behavioral health organization (BHO) for Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid program). A behavioral health organization manages behavioral health benefits for Health First Colorado Members. The behavioral health organization contracts with Colorado’s Department of Health Care, Policy and Finance to provide excellent behavioral health services.
There are over 1.3 million people in Colorado who have Health First Colorado insurance. One in five people have Health First Colorado. One in three children have Health First Colorado, making it the largest insurance company for children.
Members are assigned to a behavioral health organization based on where they live. The map will show you the regions served by Colorado Health Partnerships. (LINK TO MAP). Here is a list of mental health centers and the counties they serve. You can click on the mental health centers’ link to find out about their services.
- Aspen Pointe: (El Paso, Park, Teller)
- AXIS Health Group: (Archuleta, Dolores, La Plata, Montezuma & San Juan)
- Center for Mental Health: (Delta, Gunnison, Hinsdale, Montrose, Ouray, and San Miguel)
- Health Solutions: (Huerfano, Las Animas & Pueblo)
- Mind Springs: (Eagle, Garfield, Grand, Jackson, Mesa, Moffat, Pitkin, Rio Blanco, Routt & Summit)
- SLV: (Alamosa, Conejos, Costilla, Mineral, Rio Grande & Saguache)
- Solvista Health: (Chaffee, Custer, Fremont & Lake)
- SE Health Group: (Baca, Bent, Crowley, Kiowa, Otero & Prowers)