In the Spotlight
- National Autism Awareness Month
Autism is a disorder that has long been misunderstood. There are unique talents and gifts a person with autism might have. Bringing awareness to the disorder helps the public learn more. It also helps those who are newly diagnosed, as well as the parents and kids who are living with it.
Here are some links for more information:
- Call (800) 804-5008 or visit www.achievesolutions.net/chp to find more information. In addition, the Achieve Solutions website provides valuable articles and tools.
- Long Term Services and Support Newsletter
- Do you have a Child Five or Under? SafeCare® Colorado is a free, voluntary parent support program for parents and caregivers with children ages five and under who need extra support to keep their families safe and healthy.
- Changes in Copay's for Medicaid Members : State Regulatory Updates – Colorado Copayments/Hospital Outpatient, Pharmacy, Nonemergency Services Colorado MEDICAID Emergency rule of the Department of Health Care Policy and Financing, Medical Services Board, amends medical assistance regulations under 10 CCR 2505-10 to increase client copayments. The rule increases client copayments for hospital outpatient services to $4 per visit and for pharmacy services to $3 per new prescription or refill. The rule also adds a copayment for nonemergency services rendered in the hospital outpatient emergency room of $6 per visit. The rule is effective Jan. 1, 2018.
News & Events
- On July 1, 2018, the State of Colorado will join behavioral and physical healthcare services for our Members. There will be a transition from a Behavioral Health Organization (BHO) to a Regional Accountable Entity (RAE) to focus on our Members’ whole health. You will be assigned a RAE by the county your Primary Care Medical Provider (PCMP) practices.
View the list of RAEs here
Beacon Health Options, on behalf of CHP, will continue to approve treatment authorizations through June 30, 2018. Beacon will continue to process any claims payments for authorized services prior to June 30, 2018. Services on or after July 1, 2018, will be managed by the RAE where Members’ PCMPs are located.
- Bustang Outrider is a new, reliable, convenient, bus service provided by CDOT that will replace the Beeline Express traveling between Lamar and Pueblo. Click Here for more information.
- Lunch and Learn Member Empowerment Health Solutions Drop in Center – January 30th
- Prescription Medication Changes
- Check out the health literacy resources that are free for everyone to use!
- PEER SPECIALIST TRAINING: Save the Date! March 19 – 23rd, 2018. More details to come.
- Statewide Mental Health Crisis Line Colorado’s statewide mental health crisis hotline is taking calls. They are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year at 844-493-TALK (8255). To learn more, visit their website.
- CHP Performance Improvement Advisory Committee (PIAC)
- Please click on the link below to find out more about the new CHP Committee. PIAC Information
- We want to hear your story and advice.
- How does the recent election impact Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid program)? Our goal is to keep you updated on any changes to Health First Colorado related to the recent election. Please click on the link, ACA FAQ's, for the latest information
- Preventing Suicide in Colorado.
- Nurse Advice Line - The Department of Health Care, Policy and Financing (HCPF) has a new NURSE ADVICE LINE to help Medicaid members with health needs. If you are a Medicaid Member, you can talk to a registered nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Nurses can answer questions about your health care. They can give you advice if you are having a medical emergency. Call the Nurse Advice line at 1-800-283-3221. Learn more about HCPF’s Nurse Advice Line.
- We will host Member Lunch and Learn events in January! Check back for more information.
- Open Enrollment is November 1 - January 12
To avoid a gap in coverage and have a plan start on January 1, individuals must enroll in a plan by December 15. After January 12, individuals will not be able to buy health insurance unless they experience a Qualifying Life Change Event such as losing coverage through an employer, getting married, or having a baby. For more information, visit connectforhealthco.com
Whether you are a Medicaid Member, a family member served by Colorado Health Partnerships or a provider, you can find useful information with the click of a mouse:
Services: Find out more about the services that Colorado Health Partnerships provides thru the Colorado Medicaid Community Mental Health Services Program and its contract with Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing.
About: Learn more about Colorado Health Partnerships and what the Partnership means for you!
Contacts: Get connected to Colorado Health Partnerships. Get answers to your questions and responses to your concerns through the website or our toll free number!
In the Spotlight: Stay informed about Colorado mental health news and upcoming educational events offered by Colorado Health Partnerships.
Members and Families: Get information and resources regarding Mental Health treatment, as well as information regarding members’ rights and responsibilities under Medicaid regulations.
Providers: Get information on Colorado Health Partnerships’ benefits and requirements for Providers.
Colorado Health Partnerships (CHP) is licensed by the State of Colorado, Division of Insurance, as a Limited Service Licensed Provider Network and is subject to various statutes and regulations governing the conduct of its business. As a Behavioral Health Organization (BHO) under contract with the State, we manage mental health and substance use disorder services for individuals who live within our 43 counties. We comply with both Federal and State regulations governing the operation of managed care health plans financed with Federal and State health care funds.
CHP complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnic or national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, religion, creed, or political beliefs.
Español (Spanish) ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1-800-804-5008 (TTY: 1-800-432-9553).